Seattle DOT has scheduled repairs and repaving on Holman Road beginning April 14, 2014. The expected work is to cover Holman Road from Greenwood Avenune all the way to 87th Street NW.
Description of Work
The Seattle DOT website indicates the following work to be done:
- Grind and Repave
- A new median at 7th Avenue NW
- A new pedestrian median at 13th Avenue NW
- An enlarged median at 15th Avenue NW
- Repair sidewalk spots and build curb ramps
- Make bus zone and shelter improvements
- Temporary pedestrian safety improvements on Mary Avenue NW and NW 92nd Street
- Bridge expansion joint replacement
The DOT website states that they expect to complete the work by late summer. Expect delays, detours and driveway closures.